Additional Services Available
In addition to classes and workshops, AP+ provides support for clients in a variety of other areas. These projects are specifically customized to the client needs.
- Designing, creating, and writing user documentation for various applications
- Editing and testing existing documentation and procedures to improve user experience
- Developing and writing procedures for technical and departmental staff, including PeopleSoft, NeoGov and Crystal Reports
- Editing and formatting large documents, including administrative rules, procedures manuals, policy, bargaining, and contract documents
- Converting WordPerfect documents into Word, including cleanup and reformatting
- Designing custom Excel spreadsheets and training users in the operation
- Designing custom fillable forms
- Designing custom reports using Crystal Reports software
- Providing guidance and assistance to technical staff who are creating documentation for non-technical users.
- Designing and creating Access databases for a wide range of organizations
- Training needs review and analysis
- Train-the-Trainer workshops
- Coaching beginning and novice trainers, particularly technical staff who will be training non-technical users
- File structure and organization in Windows